Thursday 24 May 2012

Vancouver trip

Vancouver trip


I went when my cousin in Vancouver
Lives in Richmond, about Richmondan Down Town Vancouver about 27 minutes Sky Train.

I went on Wednesday, 17/05/2012
5:00 pm Ferre I was met at my cousin Ferre

Thursday at 4:00 pm
 I went to the Down Town to the mosque to pray and after the prayer I went to a Lebanese restaurant
Was very cool and after Makharjt from the restaurant was now 8:40 p.m.
And returned to the mosque and the mosque in Hlst to 11:00 pm
 
I went to the house of my cousin

On Friday 11:30 on
Is the Muslim festival
I went to the Down Town to the mosque to pray the Friday prayer
I came out of the mosque 2:00 pm
I went to the restaurant and I and my cousin and his friend
After lunch he went to university was born my uncle taught you a little
I went with his friend to Star Books
And we sat down to 5:00 pm
On Saturday, Sunday wa sat in the house
On Monday, she returned to Victoria
Was a wonderful trip


No comments:

Post a Comment